Come to Hot Yoga Works and discover why Bikram is the yoga of choice for millions of people around the world.
Anyone can do Hot Yoga, irrespective of gender, age, size or fitness level. Everyone is in different stages of their practice. You do what your body is capable of today and progress in your own time. With continued practice you will feel more energized, increase flexibility, strength and sharpen mental focus as Bikram Yoga brings your life into balance.
Why the Heat?
It's hot in India where Yoga orginated thousands of years ago! We practice the Bikram Yoga Beginners series in a heated room to warm the body and muscles up. This reduces the risk of injury, allowing you to go deeper into a posture. You will fast track the benefits of Yoga, lose weight, increase flexibility and gain strength. You will detox any toxins that you have stored in your body. When you leave the class you will feel really good from the inside out. Your body stretched and detoxed inside out bones to the skin, fingertips to the toes.
What to Expect
- Book online here for your first class Make sure you arrive at the studio 15 minutes before your first class. The front door will be closed when the class starts. Your intro pack for $49.00 will start on the day you practice your first class. If you prefer to sign up at the studio that option is available, however we recommend to book online.
- Parking - 31 Custom Street west, 3 hours for $3.00 (weekends and evenings), 2 hours for $3.00 (business hours). Park first then purchase your prepaid parking ticket before you leave the Hot Yoga Works studio. Parking is approx 5 minutes walk from the studio.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and easy to move in, like shorts, leggings, tee’s and tanks.
- You can hire towels and mats at the studio for $3.00 each or you can bring your own.
- For your convenience we offer luxury changing and shower facilities with Eco body washes.
- Looking forward to seeing you at the studio, for your first Bikram Yoga class. Bikram Yoga is an amazing all encompassing practice that helps people to lose weight, gain strength, increase flexibility, heal injuries. You don't need to be an experienced Yogi to do Bikram Yoga, practicing Bikram is why you come to improve the above mentioned and so much more!